Reactive Yellow 3R
The C.I. of Reactive Yellow 3R is Reactive Yellow 145, which is a kind of reactive dye and also a reactive dye. Reactive Yellow 3R has bright color, good color fastness, wide application and low price. Milestone Industrial Co. LTD. is a manufacturer specializing in the production of reactive dyes. The Reactive Yellow 3R produced can be applied to cotton, linen and other fibers, as well as dyeing and printing of silk and wool, with stable performance and high quality.
Basic information of Reactive Yellow 3R:
Name: Reactive Yellow 3R, Reactive Yellow M3RE, Reactive Yellow ME-3RS, Reactive Yellow SP-3R, Reactive Yellow B-4RFN
C.I.: Reactive yellow 145
Molecular formula: C28H20ClN9Na4O16S5
Molecular weight: 1026.25
CAS number: 93050-80-7
Functional use of Reactive Yellow 3R
1) The reactive dye Reactive Yellow 3R can use economical dyeing process and simple dyeing operation to obtain a high level of various fastness properties, especially wet fastness.
2) Reactive Yellow 3R has bright color, excellent performance and strong applicability. Its hue and performance are compatible with the requirements of fibers and clothing.
3) The reactive dye Reactive Yellow 3R can be applied to the printing and dyeing needs of new cellulosic fiber products such as Lyocell fiber.
The impact of finishing on Reactive Yellow 3R
1) In the finishing process, acid is often used to adjust the pH value. Common acids include formic acid, acetic acid, and citric acid. Different acids have different effects on the shade of Reactive Yellow 3R.
The effect of citric acid is greater, which makes the color light fade and lighter, formic acid reduces the color depth, and acetic acid has the least effect, which makes the color light slightly lighter.
2) Reactive Yellow 3R can also reduce the final depth after pullene is flame-retardant, but compared with the changes of other reactive dyes, Reactive Yellow 3R is relatively stable, with little change in shade. But the light fastness is obviously reduced, sometimes it can drop by 2 levels.