Newest Vat Orange GR
Our concentrate on should be to consolidate and enhance the quality and service of present products, meanwhile consistently produce new products to meet unique customers' demands for Cheap price China Newest Vat Orange GR, Inside our initiatives, we already have a lot of shops in China and our solutions have won praise from buyers all over the world. Welcome new and outdated buyers to contact us to the long run long lasting business relationships.
Cheap price China Newest Vat Orange GR, We are going to do our utmost to cooperate & satisfied with you relying on top-grade quality and competitive price and best after service ,sincerely look forward to cooperating with you and make achievements in the future!
Newest Vat Orange GR is also Vat orange 7, which is orange-red powder, insoluble in ethanol, acetone, toluene, etc. Newest Vat Orange GR is dark red light yellow in concentrated sulfuric acid, red fluorescence in alkaline solution, red light brown in acid solution. Newest Vat Orange GR is widely used in cotton dyeing and cotton printing.
Other name: Vat Orange 7
CAS Number: 4424-06-0
Molecular formula: C26H12N4O2
Molecular mass: 412.4
EINECS number: 224-597-4
Boiling point: 531.86°C
Refractive index: 1.6000
Acidity coefficient (pKa): 1.34±0.20
Uses of Vat Orange GR:
1) Vat Orange GR is used for cotton dyeing and cotton printing;
2) Vat Orange GR is suitable for dyeing vinylon, nylon, polyester and cotton fabrics.
3) Vat Orange GR can be used to make organic pigments
4) Vat Orange GR can be used for dark printing on cotton fabrics.
Production method of Newest Vat Orange GR
Newest Vat Orange GR is based on 1,4,5,8-naphthalenetetracarboxylic acid and o-phenylenediamine as raw materials, condensed in acetic acid medium, separated and purified to obtain the product.
1) The production process of Newest Vat Orange GR is a mixture of cis and trans isomers, which is reduced red GG (CI Vat Red 14). After separation, the cis isomer is reduced to red 2R (CI Vat Red). 15); The trans isomer is reduced orange GR (CI Vat Orange 7).
2) Add 1 part of naphthalenetetracarboxylic acid, 0.9 part of o-phenylenediamine and 7.5 parts of glacial acetic acid to the reaction kettle, heat to 115°C, reflux for 5 hours, and then evaporate the acetic acid. Then add hot water, boil at 90°C for 30 min, filter, and wash the filter cake with hot water until it is neutral. Dried below 100°C to obtain reduced scarlet GG. The prepared reduced scarlet GG is heated in an ethanol solution of sodium hydroxide for two separations to obtain Newest Vat Orange GR and reduced purple 2R respectively